Bookkeeping and Payroll
Bookkeeping and VAT
Accounts may be boring for you, but keeping everything up to date and on
time is essential for any successful business – and Hargreaves Owen,
Accountants in Hitchin, love to help! So handing over to us anything
from bookkeeping to management accounts, and VAT means that:
- You have complete peace of mind that everything is being taken care of, professionally and on time
- There’s never any hassle with the taxman or late submission penalties
- You get timely and accurate preparation of personal, partnership and corporate tax returns
- We’ll prepare your VAT returns and make sure you’re claiming for everything you should be
- We’ll prepare your monthly, quarterly and annual employers’ returns
- Your books will be kept in perfect condition, so when it comes to year-end, it will cost you less to do the accounts
- You’ll get monthly or quarterly management accounts, plus analysis and recommendations, so you can run your business more efficiently – and more profitably
Just imagine how much more time you’ll have to think about making your business more profitable if we take all this off your hands!
As a special gift to all new clients we are also offering 4 months FREE subscription to Kashflow. We know how important monthly information is to a business and with the introduction of Making Tax Digital by HMRC it will become even more important.
Payroll processing is a necessary part of all businesses employing staff
or just a Director only business. We can offer you peace of mind in
the following way:
- ensure wages are always processed and paid on time
- Up to date payroll software that you do not have to pay for
- Security payslips provided for each employee
- Minimum and Living wage updates to make sure you never risk a fine
- Real Time Information (RTI) and EPS submissions to HMRC each month
- We understand all of the rules and regulations regarding taxation of employees and the rules which apply to me as a director of a limited company.
- Auto-Enrolment can be outsourced to us easing the compliance burden even further
- If you work in the construction industry we can file the monthly CIS returns
The outsourcing of your payroll processes means that we will take the responsibility for the weekly and monthly deduction processes, and also the annual returns. In short we become the payroll department of your business, small or large, one employee or five hundred. This releases you and or staff that might have been allocated to these tasks to be more effective elsewhere, doing the things you want to do in the business.